1. What races do you plan to complete in 2011?? The sky's the limit! Hopefully, I won't be a total clutz and can do the Alley Loop for skiing. For running, Frozen Buns, Sage Burner, Lead King Loop, Cart to Cart and my first 50K...quite possibly Goblin Valley. It's exciting to think about.
2. What is your #1 indispensable running accessory? #2? #1 Cynther Funderson : ) I enjoy running alone and need it at certain times, but soooo look forward to our runs together. So, in general the joy that any running buddy can bring! #2 Camelback on long runs and skis, I've embraced it and even hazard to say that I like it...
3. Do you send Christmas/Holiday cards? Why or why not? Yes, because the fam enjoys getting a photo of where we are and what crazy hijinks we are getting into and I enjoy getting other folks' as well to hear what has happened in their lives in the past year...Plus, I am not really a phone talkin' gal so it's a way to hear all the tales without the awkwardness of me on a phone.
4. What do you mostly think about when training? EVERYTHING - Things that I am frustrated over, problems I need to solve, things that have cracked me up that day/week, how beautiful my surroundings are, how lovely it is to hear the sound of my feet, what adventures are in store for the hubby and I, songs running through my brain and the list goes on and on...
5. Is your sweetheart supportive of your extra curricular active activities? How? I couldn't ask for a more supportive partner in crime. He's met me at all sorts of halfway points of races with water, GU's and smiles via bike, jeep and feet. He also is glad to aid me on just training runs that are long and or in need of shuttling. He tells me constantly that he's proud of me for the things that I do. I brim with joy just thinking about it and can't imagine if I didn't have his love and support there.
6. (Such a good question I had to use it again...) What is your proudest moment of 2010? I would have to say doing my first trail race, which was Greenland Trail Race...although Sage Burner was more difficult, it was still my first. Now I'm hooked and can't wait for 2011's adventures! Also a small proud moment, I'm learning how to knit...I'm a nerd : )
Tag, well I think the few folks that follow have already been tagged, but if you are reading and haven't been and you'd like to give it a go...then YOU!
1. What races do you plan to complete in 2011??
2. Favorite running (extracurricular activity) song?
3. Where is your favorite place to run/bike/swim/ski/etc.?
4. What do you mostly think about when training?
5. Is your sweetheart supportive of your extra curricular active activities? How?
6. (Such a good question I had to use it again...) What is your proudest moment of 2010?