- I live an hour and a half from the closest department-ish store and around 3 hours from the closest mall. There is a Wally world 30 minutes away, but I don't roll with that. I know most of you might say that Target is the same ding dang thing, but if you read the next bullet that's rare in itself and I have to draw the line some where for goodness sake.
- Shopping and I don't get along very well. Because we live so far away, sometimes after a long while I think to myself ooo I could got to that store and check things out. Then, I go and I get completely overwhelmed and maybe kind of go into a trance-like state even going into Target.
- We haven't had a tv for about a year and a half, which is EXCELLENT, but again not normal.
- Trashing the celly in about a month when the contract is up.
- Eating out is also something of a rarity because we live in a resort town. So, it's definitely a treat not an all the time deal and nooo chain eateries within a 30 mile radius.
So, that's it in a nutshell why I'm Abby Normal (amongst many other reasons)...
'Til next time, happy weekend...peace