Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random 3 Thoughts of Thursday...

So, I'm a copy cat and know that many folks do a "3 Things Thursday." So, as titled mine will be a random 3, sort of like Deep Thoughts of Jack Handy, I guess. Any who, here goes:
1. Drove down valley to Gunni on Tuesday and saw the first bald eagle of the season soaring above Almont and I have to admit that even after seeing them so often for this long I still get the chills. They are just so majestic.
2. I was in our little coffee shop also Tuesday and two fellas in suits were in front of me ordering and were total ass hats to the barista and thought their poop didn't stink. It ticked me off because they were jerks to the little gal, but then I cracked up because they looked like such idiots anyway and didn't even realize. Even if you are on business, come on now this is Crested Butte people pull out their good jeans when they are getting swanked up around here.
3. I saw this quote and it made me think of the strength in running: "When you are so tired and exhausted that every muscle in your body aches and you feel you can't go another inch, you're halfway there."

Told you it was going to be random.
Peace...

4 comments:

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I LOVE that quote! That needs to be put on a tech tee.

JessiePants said...

Agreed!

chris mcpeake said...

I hate it when peoples poop doesn't stink.

JessiePants said...

Don't you, though...