Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Off Season....SAAAWEEETTT!!!

We live in a resort town and thoroughly appreciate all of our touristas who come and support our little economy, but I do have to say dang it's great to have a deep breath when off season comes...

On another note, on Facebook, I do a "song of the day" and decided that I might start doing that here to share the wealth! If you run with an iPOD some of these may be a welcome addition to the playlist...

Soooo, the inaugural "Song of the Day" is - The Dirty Projectors ~ Stillness Is The Move

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3013867/dirty_projectors_stillness_is_the_move/

Normally I use Youtube, but either my computer or their website was having some maaaajor issues at the moment...enjoy!

Peace...

1 comment:

funderson said...

It's finally safe to ride your bike around town!