Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jog bra...don't leave home without it

I never have what people call a "bad" run. Sometimes I am tired or just not feelin' it, but it's hardly ever bad. Yesterday, I forgot a jog bra and decided to try it out because I just wanted to go for a run...MISTAKE! The poor bikers, walkers and joggers that passed going down hill I'm sure even more than normal I was quite a sight to behold...HA! Note to self, NEVER give it a go again no matter how much I think it's okay, Cripes!

Peace...

3 comments:

funderson said...

NO!! Mostly for your future self (and future Shamus)don't go without. Once the girls get stretched out there's no going back! See you tonight....AND your bra...

Pam said...

LOL!!!! I can't believe you ran anyway. That is hilarious. No way could I ever do that. Not for fear of stretching them out--my fat days did that for me--more for fear of a black eye.

JessiePants said...

Pam, that's how stubborn I am! Shamus just busted out laughing when I came home and told him... HA!