Here's some of what I've been up to:
- Shamus is an electrician by day, but also is a ranch manager, which can at times utilize my skills mowing and weed eating, not so much cage fighting and nun-chucks. This combined with working and running = busy bees.
- The USA Pro Cycling Challenge rolled through Crested Butte for Stage One of the race and I was lucky enough to be a course marshal. Road racing is something I've never experienced and the crowds energy was just mind-blowing. I was at one of the corners and they had given us colors of jerseys to watch for...please, it was just like a rainbow blur as they zoomed passed! The only rogues on the course were one loose dog and a half naked guy wearing only a Rod Stewart t-shirt riding a bike, but with the Butte I wouldn't expect any less.
- Ran a portion of the Monarch Crest Trail with my pal, Hurricane:
|She is an ANIMAL and I look like an amazon woman next to her...|
- This accompanies many other fun runs, as we must pack all the trails in that we can NOW before the vicious s- word comes back to haunt us!
- Finally, when time allows we have been able to do a bit of light reading:
|Awe jeez, mum...|
Song of the day - Davina and the Vagabonds ~ Ain't Misbehavin'
I believe this is actually just Davina and not the Vagabonds, but am digging her old timey voice and just had to let you all know that I haven't been misbehaving.