Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random 3 Thursday...

Song of the day - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros ~ Home

Shamus, "Home is where ever I'm with you..." and I truly mean that. Great song, but careful it'll get in your head!





So my Random 3 for the day:

1. Shamus words of wisdom, "Jess, You'll be so stoked. I've been wearing the same clothes all week so that there's less laundry to do." Yes, yes there will be, but other issues do ensue with this...
2. Republicans, congratulations eventhough you didn't get my vote, I'm not a sore loser, but I am anxious to see what "fixes" for all of the issues that you have in mind. And that's all that I'm going to say about that...
3. Stash pizza - CB local fave, but we only go there when we have guests and since my pops is here we went last night and had some fig-licous pizza...mmmmm

Peace...

1 comment:

funderson said...

1. HA and double HA HA!
2. I'm not anxious to see the fixes at all since my news quarantine is still in full force. I DID manage to vote though...
3. Can you hear me drooling?