Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lack of hippie

So for hanging with her little man, Cynther bought me the most wonderful smelling soap from Lush. It was so awesome that I hadn't even opened the package and just kept smelling the box as I drove home. When I got home and opened it, I told Shamus that she got me the best soap EVER and had him smell and he says, "Oh, that's why the bathroom smelled like a head shop."

So, this got me thinking about how I try to be very earth friendly and green in all ways of life and enjoy doing so ever so much, but today is Tuesday and on KBUT (our local radio station in the valley) it's the Dead Head Ed show from 2-4 pm, which showcases nothing, but The Dead for two hours. No offense meant to Dead Head Ed either... I LOVE all things music and will give anything a listen, but have tried and tried again to like the Grateful Dead and I just can't. In fact, they along with some other jam bands kind of give me a littttleee rage. I don't know why, they all seem like nice fellas, but I just can't jive with endless jam sessions and seedy vocals. Sooo, I guess I am just coming to terms with the fact that I can never be a complete 100% hippie.

Peace

No comments: